Thursday, September 19, 2013

Catch up, Clean Up

Sis 1 here . . .

Time to catch up and clean up what's going on.  BTW--our blogiversary is coming up on December 8th.  Yay us!

The guy I met that I posted about most recently has been totally cut off.  I've told him every which way to Sunday that I'm no longer interested.  And yet . . . he continues to call.  I don't answer and hopefully soon, he will stop.  I don't know what else to do without it becoming some big dramatic thing and I'm just not into that.

Also, the whole thing with Top came to an end.  We evolved to a different kind of relationship, that of really good friends.  We still talk a lot and help each other with different issues--we're each others' sounding boards.  It's a good thing and I consider him one of my best friends.  It was time to move on.

In the meantime, I went to an online dating site.  Kind of a scary thing to do . . . you never know who you are going to meet. In a nutshell--most of the guys online lie just like they do in real life. I went out with three of them (1x each) and was not thrilled.  But then, I met bachelor #4.  Wow!  This guy knocks my socks off.  We're still getting to know each other, but everything so far just clicks.  He is damn near too good to be true, which scares the hell out of me.  I'm not going to go into any details here as I don't want to jinx it, but he's definitely a keeper.

That's my life in a nutshell.  Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment