Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oh Happy Day

Sis 1 here . . .

Today was just lovely so I wanted to share the mood.  I didn't have to go to the office until after a client meeting, so I got to do my walk early in the morning.  The weather cooperated . . . it was cool, but not cold; the sun was shining, but it wasn't beating down.  Then I drove to the BEACH for my meeting. Well, I didn't actually go to the beach, but the office was right there.  Now, I'm not a beach person--I hate sand--but I love to look out at the water.  After a short, but sweet client meeting, I stopped at the cupcake shop that was next door.  I was getting a cupcake for a co-worker who just got a promotion.  Of course, I got myself one too.  It was a "Guiness Stout Chocolate Cupcake with Baileys Irish Crème Frosting (contains alcohol)."  Damn!  It was yummy!

When I got to work, it was peaceful . . . no drama . . . and I got a lot done.  It just seemed to be a no pressure day.

So, I had a great day.  Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment