Sis 1 here . . .
I had no computer access this weekend! IKR?! Gasp! Of course you know, the reason I had no access was because Dickhead came and "borrowed" the Boy's computer. I didn't really care since I have wi-fi and a laptop or two. Guess what?! My wi-fi doesn't work without a physical connection to the other computer. #failedwifiweekend
http://badwordmama.blogspot.com nominated us for an award. How fucking awesome is that? She gave us the "Inspiring Blog Award" . . . IKR?! Way to make our day. So, the rules are to state 7 facts about us and pass this award along to 15 other bloggers. So, here we go . . .
1. It's Sistercasm like sarcasm, not Sistergasm like orgasm. Ewww gross!
2. The sisters are not "really" sisters, but it wouldn't be fair to one set of parents to have both of us.
3. We probably drink entirely too much alcohol, but fuck it . . . YOLO!
4. We love to embarass the shit out of our teenage children. After all, they deserve it.
5. We wouldn't trade those same children for anything in the world. Luv you guys!
6. We live on opposite sides of the country, but we talk to each other every day.
7. We love to travel and our favorite spot in the whole wide world is New Orleans. We've decided to go every year and are now on trip number 3. Think we've seen and done everything there is to do? Think again. There is always something new in NOLA!
Ok, here are the 15 bloggers who we feel deserve this award:
People I Want to Punch in the Throat
Bitches in the BurbsBitches in the Burbs
The Polymath Chronicles
The QC Report
Bad Parenting Moments
Random Handprints - A NYC Mom Blog... live from New Jersey
Hollow Tree Ventures
Seasonal & Savory
The Dose of Reality
Real Mom of NJ
Funny Is Family
We've tried to represent some different types of blogs, but funny is key and sarcastic will send you over the top. If you choose to accept this award, all you have to do is leave a comment here letting us know that you received it. On your blog, tell us all 7 facts about yourself and then, pass this award on to 15 bloggers of your choosing.
Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .