Sis 1 here . . .
We won another award. The Lovely Ellen at Bad Word Mama! is our biggest fan, and we love her for it.
supposed to answer questions that Ellen made up for us, then
nominate 11 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and make up
questions for them to answer.
Here are the questions Ellen chose for us:
How do you feel about PDA (Public Display of Affection)?
Love it and hate it. Love to see the handholding and the man's touch on the woman's lower back to protect her, and even the occasional kissing. Hate major groping, tongues down throat, and basically dry humping. Having said that . . . give me the right guy and I'll do all that and more.
2. Have you
ever dumped someone on a holiday?
Um . . . no. . . not until the day after. Duh! Presents y'all. (Yes--I'm an evil bitch!)
3. Have you ever locked yourself in
another room to eat a snack you didn't want share with your kids?
Every day. I hide them in my room too.
Do you know what a Shart is? Have you ever done it?
Yes. Yes. And ewwwww!
you embarrass easily?
No, but being Irish/German, I do turn pink at the most inappropriate times.
6. Do you laugh when someone falls
Of course, that shit is funny. And then I help them. I'm not totally evil.
7. If you could change something about yourself what would it
Already did. Got rid of the Dickhead in my life.
8. Do you pee in the shower?
Madonna said it keeps you from getting athlete's foot. I've never had athlete's foot.
9. Have you ever read
someone's text messages on their phone without them knowing?
Duh . . . re-read my answer to #7. Bwahahahah!
is your guilty pleasure?
Getting a large mashed potatoes and gravy and large red beans and rice at Popeye's and eating all of it while vegging out all day. (And still wanting more when I'm done.)
11. Do you hate answering these stupid ass
Okay, here's our questions, now you just have to pick your
favorite bloggers and make up your own questions. Please leave a comment here
letting me know that you've accepted this award.
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you would be lost without?
2. If you won the lottery, would you stop working (assuming you currently are working)?
3. What is your favorite vacation destination?
4. Back to the deserted island . . . if you could choose one person to be stranded with, who would it be?
5. Why did you choose the person in #4 above?
6. Heels or flats?
7. What is the one cosmetic you cannot do without?
8. Do you have any regrets in your life?
9. If you could change one thing in your life, without changing the time continuum, what would it be?
10. Who is your favorite Friends character?
11. Vampires or werewolves?
Here are my choices for this award. I know, I know, blogs with fewer than 200 followers, but seriously? I have no clue. These are ones that I absolutely adore.
The Dose of
Real Mom of
Random Handprints - A NYC Mom Blog... live from New
Hollow Tree Ventures
Want to Punch in the Throat
Bitches in the BurbsBitches in the Burbs
Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .