Saturday, January 12, 2013

Poetic Justice . . . Or Karma's My Best Bitch

Sis 1 here . . .

I'm up early on a Saturday morning. Lots of things on my mind, don't want to be up so early, but, like most women and/or moms, sleeping in on the weekends went away a long time ago.  So, I'm sitting here, reading my social media, drinking my morning mana, e.g., mainlining caffiene, when I hear Dickhead on the phone, in the other room, screaming at someone.  Interesting.  I can hear everything he is saying and  I'm thinking, "Wow!  Someone else is getting it today."

When the phone call was over, I went in (because I am a curious cat) to see what that was all about.  Low and behold, he was yelling at his precious high school sweetheart (more on that in a minute).  And all I could think was, "Bwahahaha . . . Karma strikes again!"

The high school sweetheart . . . actually blown up in his mind apparently, but they have reconnected.  That's fine by me, except that they were reconnecting while we were supposedly trying to work things out.  He didn't see anything wrong with Facebook flirting with her, texting with her, calling her, and I wouldn't either if he hadn't just had a conniption fit when I did the very same thing.  Literally, 2 entire counseling sessions were spent on me TALKING to an old flame.

When we were home visiting last summer, he met up with her in person.  And, without any warning, BROUGHT HER HOME TO HIS MOMMA'S HOUSE TO HAVE DINNER WITH THE FAMILY, INCLUDING ME AND HIS CHILD!!!! We spent only 1 counseling session on that, because he didn't see that it was a problem.

So now, they are fighting, bickering, over some stupid Facebook shit, and I say thank you to my friend, Karma.  She is a bitch, but I love her.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment