Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to 2013, Bitches!

Sis 1 here . . .

2013 has begun with a bang.  I will stay positive about the things happening in my life, but guess what?  I will not put up with any shit!  Those of you that know me, may find that to be a strange comment, and those that have read previous posts, may be scratching your heads.  Here's the deal . . . while I am a real sassy and sarcastic bitch, I tend to be a people pleaser.  I genuinely want everyone around me to be happy and oftentimes make sure they are, to my own detriment.  Well, no more . . . this bitch is empowered for 2013.

I've already started . . . at home, at work, and with people that think they can get away with shit.  I'm actually finding it kind of fun and it's only Day 3.  Bwahahahahaha!

Now, keep in mind, I'm not being nasty or mean to people, just firm and holding my ground.  It's putting a smile on my face (well--that's not the only thing putting a smile on my face, but that's for another blog) and I'm going to enjoy this year.

So, until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic and stay or become #empowered!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a people pleaser as well, I actually never noticed it until recently. I'm working on it. I don't know why I even give a shit sometimes.
    Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Ellen. People pleasing is fine, just not at your own pleasure expense.

    ReplyDelete