Monday, October 7, 2013

Bruised But Not Broken

Sis 1 here...

My ego is bruised, but my heart and head are in tact. You played me or maybe you thought you were sincere. Either way, a real man would have the balls to tell me good bye. I know, you probably got a little scared with the bit of drama you were exposed to, but honey...if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

So, play on player. I've moved on and will keep true to me.   BTW...don't worry, I won't try to trash your reputation. I'm sure you'll fuck someone else over that will do that for you. Oh and your continuing studies with God?  Yeah...you might want to work on that...I'm just sayin', because my friend, Karma, is a total bitch.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic....

No comments:

Post a Comment