Tuesday, October 22, 2013

To Keep or Not to Keep ... that is the question

Sis 2 here -- 

So I am finally getting closer to being able to file for divorce - filing fee has been saved, paperwork has been printed and I am nearly at my wits end dealing with the soon to be ex ... and then bam, reading through the paperwork I strike upon a question I hadn't fully thought through ...


        Does the wife want to keep her married name or return to her maiden name????


Shit -- I had it in the back of my mind but hadn't really thought about it. I thought I knew what I wanted to do but the more I think about the idea, the more confused I get. I see pros and cons to keeping it vs returning to maiden name. 


What to do, what to do .... so I am throwing it out to all of you! Give me the pros and cons that you see and weigh in on whether I retain the married name or return to my maiden name. 


While I decide ... keep it Sassy and Sarcastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment