Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mom Puts Her Foot Down

Sis 1 here . . .

The Boy (who is 14) pretty much has leeway to do whatever the hell he wants.  He makes straight As in the Honors Program, does his chores (without whining or nagging for the most part), and behaves (for the most part).  He's not just book smart, but he is also street smart, and common sense smart.  So, I don't get on him much.  However, Momma had to put her foot down last night.  That little mother fucker thought he was going to say some smart ass shit to me and get away with it.

Keep in mind, this kid now pretty much towers over me.  Yet, I can still get in his face and he will shake in his shoes.  That is the key, ladies and gentlemen, the kid needs to have a healthy dose of fear of the parental units.  He knows I mean it when I say, "I brought you into this world; I can take your ass out."

So, I put my foot down and decided he is going back to Indiana with me on vacation in July.  I had hoped to be able to plan with Top to coordinate our vacations, so if the Boy didn't go, so much the better for my love life.  Since Top's plans are up in the air, I had to firm up my plans (we may still be able to coordinate a bit).  My reluctance to coordinate our trips was because I really didn't know what to do with the Boy.  Twelve days is a bit much to foist your kid off on someone else, and it's entirely too long for him to spend with his sperm donor--they'd kill each other.  So, we're renting a car, taking the dog, and hitting the road.  Woo hoo!

Sidebar:  Jackass aka sperm donor had the nerve to text me to ask to borrow money last night.  Are you fucking kidding me?  Sorry, dude . . . no money for you.  Bwahahahahah!

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

2 comments:

  1. He wanted to borrow money from you? It's a good thing you aren't leaving the boy with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he got away with it for years and for some reason thinks he still can. Jackass!

      Sis 1

      Delete