Thursday, May 23, 2013

Oops...back to our regularly scheduled programming

Sis 1 here...

Apparently Sis 2 and I have forgotten our priorities...yup, we've been away from our blog for over a week. Yikes!

So, here's a condensed version of my life the last week...

I got my new car and I love love love it.  Funny thing...Jackass found out about it and he's pissed. That makes me love it more. He apparently isn't happy because his car needs brakes.  Oh yeah...get a job mother fucker!

I won a contest at work and the prize was a new Surface RT tablet. Love love love it too...I can finally watch my Netflix and HBO Go on a screen bigger than my hand. LOL

I also was "awarded" a mini fridge from work. Sounds silly, but it's perfect for my alcohol and sits by the patio door...where I do the majority of my imbibing.

Finally, the timing has worked out that I get to see Top again in just over a week. Woo hoo!

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic....

1 comment:

  1. Well, that didn't last long. I don't get to see Top afterall...at least not when we planned. Feeling a little blue.

    #sassyandsarcastic

    ReplyDelete