Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My turn

Sis 1 here...

My turn to blog. So many things to say but don't want to bore you.  So, I'll just say... I've been in a bad head space the last few days, avoiding social media. I had a lot of concerns about the future.  But you know what?  The one person who was able to guide me was Top. He gave me great advice and snapped me out of my funk.  Love him.

His advice?  Take it one day at a time. Just because things are changing, doesn't mean it happens overnight.

This was timely because I had it in my head that once jackass was gone, my life would suddenly be better. It is, but it is taking time. I'm not suddenly rich and can't suddenly do all the things I want to do. I have to plan and budget. So, it's a process and I have a lot of great friends and a fabulous man, as well as a wonderful son. Between them all, my life is pretty good.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you; few things bear as much fruit as a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete