Thursday, April 25, 2013

Funfuckingtastic!

Sis 1 here . . .

I just returned from my birthday trip visiting Top.  It was wonderful!  When my plane landed, I had a text that he was running late and was so sorry.  It didn't matter because the plane was late too.  So as I came up the escalator, he was walking up, searching faces, looking for me.  He was the first person I saw--I zeroed in on him and crooked my finger at him.  We walked on the opposite sides of the barrier, me beckoning him to me and him with a wide-eyed look on his face.

The first kiss in over 26 years made my toes curl.  As we walked to get my bags, we couldn't let go of each other and he couldn't take his eyes off of me.  we walked arm in arm--I fit perfectly under his arm and he kept me close.  It was as if we were never apart all these years.

On the drive to his home, we didn't talk too much--I think we were both so nervous.  But you know what?  It was a comfortable silence.  we got to his place and his brother (BB) was there with dinner waiting.  He too had the big wide-eyed look.  It was like coming home.

We ate, drank, smoked, and talked a lot--all three of us.  Then we went in his room . . . you don't get those details, but suffice to say, it was pure bliss, more than satisfying.

Unfortunately, he had to work for three days straight, but we had the mornings and nights to ourselves. He made me breakfast in the morning, sometimes one of us cooked dinner, and other times he bought dinner for us.

He loaned me his car to meet up with two friends of mine, one of whom I hadn't seen in 35 years.  I took him to work and picked him up on the Army base.  Mmmmm . . . that is such a turn on to realize he served his country for 25 years.

The evenings were beautiful as we watched the playoffs and drank and talked. He put music on and danced with me.  He held me in his arms all night every night.  So nice to have a man hold me and not complain about sleeping space.  In fact, if I got up in the middle of the night, he'd hold me tighter.

On the last two days he didn't have to work.  We spent the days just chillin' and talking.  He fell asleep on the sofa with his legs up in my lap--I drank wine all day and watched NCIS.  LOL!

I was sad to leave and truly think I could live there.  Hopefully, things will work out so that we can be together in the future.  If not, I'll always have these memories of a perfect vacation.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. Hope it develops into something permanent, provided that's what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like a movie. :) At this point, we're playing it by ear . . . lot of obstacles to overcome, but if it is meant to be, it will be. Open and honest is what we do.

    Sis 1

    ReplyDelete