Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Time to think about ME

So I posted earlier about the big step of having the conversation with the hubs about separating and divorce ... wow, it is amazing the weight just having that conversation and starting the process has taken off my shoulders. I was having bouts of severe insomnia again the last few months and now I can sleep. I still find myself struggling with emotional eating but that too will go away (okay maybe not disappear completely but I will get a better handle on it again) when this stressful week settles down.

The best part was when I realized that I was truly doing this for ME -- not because I hated him or because I wanted someone else but because it was time for ME to be happy even if that means alone!

Time to think about ME ... and I love it!

Keep it #sassyandsarcastic ... and remember, take some time to think about YOU! You will be amazed at how it makes you feel!

#sassyandsarcastic #sistercasm

3 comments:

  1. Sis 1 here . . .

    Good girl. I'm so proud of you. Readers--my epiphany will be posted tomorrow which plays into what my sis said here.

    Until then, keep it #sassyandsarcastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. People too often put their own wants and needs last. This is a grave mistake; the soul needs to be fed.

    ReplyDelete