Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF Bitches!

Sis 1 here . . .

I know, I know, I've said it before, we're behind on blogging.  So, here's the last month or so in a nutshell . . .

Sis 2 and I went to NOLA and had a freaking blast!!!!  It's really fun when you walk down famous Bourbon Street, stop in different bars and the ALL have your drink ready and call you by name.  I felt like Norm in Cheers.  Or how fun is this?  Walked into our favorite karaoke bar and they remembered me/us from prior years' visits.  I mean, come on . . . these people see thousands of tourists every year and they remember us.  FUCKING AWESOME!

As I previously posted, Dickhead moved out and now I've officially filed for divorce.  A huge weight is off my shoulders (not to mention out of my house).  I feel like I've been stagnating for the last 25 years and now, I'm like a youngster again . . . but smarter.  Woo hoo!

My next trip is for my birthday.  I'm heading to Colorado to see old friends . . . one of whom I've been friends with since 2nd grade and haven't seen since 6th grade.  Another used to work with me and we see each other about once a year or every other year for a minute.  And another whom I haven't seen since 1986.  I can't freaking wait to celebrate my birthday with them.

Finally, the Boy is starting high school in the Fall and I took him to the freshman fair at his new high school.  Freshman Fair is for incoming freshmen to get a tour of the campus and sign up for clubs.  I told the Boy he had to sign up for at least three that night.  What was the first thing he signed up for?  DRAMA CLUB!  He'll be running that place before you know it.

All out of time now.  Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic  . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear how well you're handling this upheaval in your life. Take care.

    ReplyDelete