Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chauffeur Commedienne Extraordinaire

Sis 1 here . . .

Teenagers are fun!  No seriously, I mean it.  Most of the time, they drive me nuts, but a lot of the time, they are just plain fun.  My favorite time with my teens (and by my teens, I mean The Boy and his friends) is when I'm chauffeuring them all over the place.  You see, my teens know that I will drive them pretty much anywhere anytime.  And, while I can't wait until they can all drive themselves, I don't really mind driving them everywhere.

When my teens get in my car, they fight over the front seat to sit with me.  I've had to put a rotation in place so they will shut up . . . Teen girls are especially high-pitched whiny.  They love sitting up front because they get the #sassyandsarcastic up close and personal and they love it.  I don't censor myself with them as far as language and what not.  They play a game every time they get in the car of "what would you do if?" . . . For example, What would you do if we made the Boy drop out of school?  Response--I'd punch you in the throat.  They love that shit.

They also love that I don't let the Boy get away with bullshit.  He can be a mean girl sometimes and they don't always know how to respond to it.  I put him in his place whether we are alone or with the others.  I love my Boy, but he's not allowed to be a mean girl.

They also love that I crank the radio and sing along.  At first the Boy would get mad for me singing, but the other teens told him it's cool.  Now, he just rolls his eyes and if it's his turn in the front he sings the harmonies with me.

So, that's why I love my teens and think they're fun.  I'll probably have another post about why I hate teens and think they should all be locked away from society in another post, but not today.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment