Thursday, January 23, 2014

People of Walmart

Sis 1 here . . .

Have you seen those pictures of the People of Walmart floating around in cyber land?  I have no words sometimes.  When I first see the words, "People of Walmart," I take offense.  I shop at Walmart all the time.  I'm a true capitalist and want the most bang for my buck.  I won't apologize for shopping there, so please, no lectures about the management ethics, etc.  My bottom line is my wallet.

Ok, moving on.  When I open the pictures of the People of Walmart, I cringe.  I mean seriously people . . . WTF?!  People are out there shopping in their underwear or worse without underwear, they have stains in places you don't want to know what the stains are, they wear the most outlandish clothing styles, have the fucked up hair styles, and are just plain nasty.

The funny thing is . . . I've never once seen anyone at Walmart dress like these characters.  It makes me wonder where these folks are.  Mainly, I want to know so I can avoid them.

Seriously, if you want a gut busting laugh, go to http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/.  You're guaranteed to either laugh or cry . . . Or maybe both.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

1 comment:

  1. OMG those pictures!!!! Hilarious! Just for the record, I shop Walmart, too!

    ReplyDelete