Saturday, February 8, 2014

Celebrity Sightings Part Deux (That's French for Two, Y'all)

Sis 1 here . . .

I went to another book signing last night.  This one is for Jen Lancaster.  If you haven't read her books yet, you need to.  She is so damn funny and just awesome.  And, for you folks that are from Indiana--she's from Indiana, too, and now lives in Chicago.  If you want a good taste of her writings, check out her blog at Jennsylvania.  She is totally a riot.   She was kind enough to have personal conversations with every person that waited in line for a book signing and she took pictures with everyone.  Our conversation revolved around our twin lives and being sweaty Hoosiers.  She actually wrote those things in my books that I had signed.  Awesome!!!

But, of course I would see her there.  It's her book signing.  The other celebrity I saw was Quinn Cummings.  I kind of expected that she might be there because she is friends with Jen.  Y'all may remember her as litte Annie Cooper on Family or little Lucy McFadden in The GoodBye Girl.  I just love Quinn.  She has a blog that I started following, as well, and her sense of humor is just dry, witty, and entertaining.  You can check her out here, as well at The QC Report.  I tweeted that I was excited to see her and Jen and she "favorited" it!  OMG!  Love social media.

Anyway, it's been a great couple of weeks for awesome celebrity sightings.  I tried not to act too much a starstruck fool.  After all, I friggin' live here.  I'm supposed to be immune. But, I'm not. 

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment