Saturday, February 15, 2014

Lazy Days and Nights

Sis 1 here . . .

I'm spending my weekends just chillin' these days.  I mean seriously, the last two weekends, I haven't left the house for much of anything.  In fact, I've spent most of the time curled in bed with my books and technology.  I love it.  The weekends just aren't long enough for me.  This weekend though, is three days.  Woo hoo!  So what am I doing?  Computer, Kindle, writing, new magazines to read, four books in progress, study for CE credits for insurance license, scrapbooking, time with the Boy (including a movie outing tomorrow), and watching NBA All Star Weekend.

So, I'm a pretty happy camper right now.  No snarkiness, no sarcasm, just chillin' out and enjoying myself.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment