Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Respect the Office

Sis 1 here . . .

I am getting really pissed off at how people are posting shit about my President.  I'm not one to discuss politics, but this is not even about politics.  It's about basic respect for the office of the President of the United States of America.  I mean seriously, I saw a post that said, "Happy President's Day to all the Presidents, except Barack Obama."  Are you fucking kidding me?  Who the fuck are you?  I see posts about impeaching him and I'm still trying to figure out on what grounds?  I still see people saying he is the one that screwed up this country?  Really?  And the ones that have caused me to break off friendships  . . . The ones that wish him dead.  That's some crazy shit, right there.  I'm not saying you have to love the man or even like him, but again . . . Respect the office.  There have been plenty of Presidents that I haven't liked . . . I still RESPECTED THE OFFICE.  Grrr . . . .

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing my best to respect Washington….I don't blame the president as much as congress itself….but I would not go around name bashing, that's for sure. That's the problem with this country---too much division and name bashing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly . . . and there is a solution . . . vote them out in the next election. (Of course, you're in Florida, so . . . LOL!)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Sis 1

      Delete