Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gone Too Soon


Sis 1 here . . .

No sassy or sarcastic today.  Today, I just want to say farewell to some classmates.  One I wasn't fond of, but she's gone now.  One I was very fond of and didn't get a chance to reconnect and now he's gone.  Two others I didn't know well, but gone too soon.  These are all classmates of mine who have passed on recently. It's brought home to me to love your friends and family.  Tell them and show them every day.  Don't let asshats get in your way.  Life is too short to allow that.

So, to those who are reading this.  Thank you and sending you positive, loving thoughts.  To my sis aka Sis 2 . . . Love you girlie.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . But throw some love in there while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment