Thursday, December 20, 2012

Asshats!

Sis 1 here . . .

I was really trying to stay positive, but to no avail, and here's why.

My cousin, whom I adore, recently sent a message to me and some other relatives because she is going through some rough times financially and doesn't have enough money for Christmas for her three kids.  To ask for help in my family is a big deal because we are all stubborn and hard headed and think we don't need help, so you know she's in need.  So, of course, we are all pitching in.  Keep in mind that this is a young woman who works full-time, went to school full-time, and is raising her kids virtually alone.  She doesn't ask for handout and pays her own way and her kids are intelligent, involved, and just all around great kids.

I sent her a money order for some Boy Scout stuff I had ordered from her and also an AMEX gift card.  She sent me a text today that she got the card I sent her and the money order and gift card are missing!!!! Someone slit the envelope open and took them.  Are you fucking kidding me?  Karma is a real bitch and will catch up with that person . . . and that person better hope Karma finds him/her before I do.  Because, I'm a bigger bitch.

So, then I sent a text to my niece since I sent her a gift card and to a friend who is battling cancer since I sent her a money order--and I sent all this at the same time in the same type of envelopes.  My niece hasn't yet gotten her card and she is a little closer than my cousin.  I haven't yet heard from my friend who is local.

How can people be so damn fucked up?  It's bad enough that it's Christmas and they are stealing, but they are stealing from kids . . . basically, that money was for the kids.  And, they are potentially stealing from the severely ill.  I can't believe how fucked up it is.

I'm not naive . . . I know people are fucked up, but I normally believe the best of people until they prove me wrong.  Today, I'm about to say fuck that and think the worst of people until they prove me wrong.

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic  . . . from #pissedoffsistercasm

No comments:

Post a Comment