Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mad in the Midwest

Mad in the Midwest 

Sis 2 here -

As Sis 1 mentioned our first blog entry will focus on introducing ourselves and ranting a little (okay probably more like a lot) about the males in our lives ...  aka The Good, The Bad and The What The Fuck Was I Thinking. 

Sis 1 and I have known each other since we were little tykes and while that seems like a long time it really can't be that long because well, we are still young ... right? Sis 1 took off after college and headed west while I ended up stuck here in the Midwest. Stuck, trapped, suffocating ... 

Speaking of trapped, here I am - the person who thought I would be living some glamorous, cosmopolitan lifestyle with a doting husband - stuck in the backward-ass Midwest where half the year it is decent and half the year it is gloomy and cold as fuck while in a marriage that makes me want to stand outside of bridal shops and shout at the top of my lungs "DON'T FUCKING DO IT!  MARRIAGE WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!" 

So to keep from suffocating, I stay ... SASSY AND SARCASTIC.   

No comments:

Post a Comment