Monday, December 10, 2012

Mondays Suck!


Sis 1 here . . . on Mondays.

I FUCKING HATE MONDAYS!

You would think that a new week would be a positive thing, but no, people have to fuck it up every single week. 

This morning . . . I got my ass out of bed at 4:45 am and went for a walk.  This is after a broken night’s sleep.  Why you ask?  Because I woke up at some point to a nasty ass smell.  It turns out that Dickwad’s pillow cases stink.  Now, I haven’t taken my allergy medicine in two weeks and am totally stopped up, but the smell woke me up.  Can you imagine?  And no, I don’t do his laundry, so don’t ask. And yes, he still lives with me temporarily, so don’t ask.

Then, the Boy (my one and only adorable, loveable TEENAGE son) gives me attitude when I get him up for school.  I know that is normal, but it’s fucking Monday and it’s worse.

Next, I get to work, where, low and behold, I can’t get on the internet without using quota time.  Why?  Because they have upgraded the security on our servers and put Websense on most sites.  Note—I’ve worked here 22 years and never have gone on an inappropriate site.  But ok, they’ll take it off for me, so not that big a deal.  But, our external server, where I clients go to obtain their information from us . . . ISN’T FUCKING WORKING!  So, now, I have to send all these people information that they would normally get off the web, making more work for me and for them, since they had to call.

The phones are ringing off the hook and it’s challenging at best to get anything done.  And some of my co-workers have the nerve to tell me that there is no way they can get the work done by the deadline I’ve set, after I worked all fucking weekend.  I’ve done the majority of the work; all they have to do is some minor data entry set up that I don’t have access to do.  Believe me, if I did, I’d just do it myself so it would be done right the first time without the whining and complaining.

So, yeah . . . I FUCKING HATE MONDAYS!

Until next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment