Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Keep on Scrolling?

Sis 1 here . . .

Here's my dilemma.  Everyday on Facebook . . . and yes, I'm on there constantly . . . I have these posts that come up on my newsfeed such as, "like if you love Jesus, God, Buddha, Mohammad, scroll if you don't" or "share if you hate child abuse, spouse abuse, animal abuse, scroll if you don't" or "like to stop pedophiles, scroll if you don't care."  Seriously people, WTF?!  Of course I love my spiritual influence of choice, hate abuse of all types, and would string pedophiles up by their balls and slowly strip every inch of skin off of their bodies with a dull knife, coat them in vinegar and sugar, and let the insects at 'em, before turning them over to Bruno the Bigdick to fuck them in the ass.  This doesn't mean that I'm going to "like" it or "share" it on Facebook.  It doesn't mean that if I scroll past that I condone the bullshit.  In fact, I'd like to post something that says, "share if you hate all bullshit, scroll on by if you hate all bullshit too."  This would eliminate all the guilt of scrolling  by when you see the pictures meant to wrench your heart out.

What do you think?

Until the next time, keep it #sassyandsarcastic . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment